The PMW-TD300 is a professional 3D camcorder with a compact, shoulder-mount design that helps provide a comfortable, stable shooting platform - crucial to creating good 3D images. Affordable and fully integrated, the TD300 reduces the burden of complicated user adjustments before shooting, such as left- and right-lens alignment. Dual 3-chip 1/2-inch Exmor Full HD CMOS Sensors provide high quality 3D recordings at 1920 x 1080 resolution.
The PMW-TD300 utilises the proven XDCAM EX workflow to make your 3D workflow fast and intuitive.
• Dual 3-chip 1/2-inch Type Exmor Full-HD CMOS Sensors The dual 3-chip Exmor CMOS image sensors provide high-quality 3D images with an excellent sensitivity, as well as 1920 x 1080 resolution - meeting the industry standard for broadcast cameras. The 1/2-inch sensor size helps achieve an ideal balance between high quality and compact design - the camcorder body is of similar size to current 2D models.
• Dual Lens System The newly developed dual lens system allows fully synchronized operation between left and right lenses with high accuracy - in focus, zoom, and iris adjustments. With the minimized 45 mm IAD (Inter-Axial Distance) of the dual lens system, this camcorder offers a wide shooting zone to capture good 3D images - especially for near-side shooting, with its support for a 1.2 m minimum convergence distance.
• XDCAM EX Recording The recording format is identical to that of the highly successful PMW-EX1R, PMW-EX3, and PMW-350/320 Series. The proven, high-speed, and intuitive XDCAM EX workflow offers seamless integration with leading non-linear editing software.
• SxS Card Slots Left and right images are recorded on each SxS card separately, in synchronization. As the camcorder features two SxS card slots (one each for the left and right), it offers a long recording duration of over six hours in 3D (with four 64-GB cards).
• 3D/2D Recording Modes A 2D shooting mode is available for additional production flexibility. With a single SxS card, the camcorder is able to shoot images only through the left lens. In addition, parallel recording onto the left and right cards is useful as a method of redundant shooting in 2D operation. (Images recorded on the left and right cards are slightly different, because different lenses are used.)
• Intuitive convergence control with a dedicated dial feature • Viewfinder with 3.5-inch colour LCD • HD-SDI out (L/R dual stream, audio and TC embedded) • HDMI out (3D/2D) for viewing on consumer 3D displays • Genlock in & TC in/out for integration with multi-camera systems
Specifications: • Card Slot : SxS card (L/R x 2) • Recording Mode : 3D/2D • IAD (Inter-Axial Distance) : Approx. 45 mm (fixed) • Convergence Control : Manual (1.2 m to ∞) • Zoom Control : Manual & Servo (T/W) • Focus / Iris Control : Manual & Auto • Viewfinder : 3.5-inch type colour LCD monitor • HDMI Output : A-type (x1, 3D/2D) • Genlock Input : BNC (x1) • TC Input / Output : BNC (x1) / BNC (x1)
Recording Format(s): Video : MPEG2 HD (4:2:0), HQ mode : 35 Mb/s, SP mode : 25 Mb/s, Audio : Linear PCM (4-ch, 16-bit, 48 kHz)
Recording / Playing Time: Max. 400 min (HQ mode, using 64-GB card x 4)
Lens type: Dual lens system (fixed)
Imaging Device: Dual 3-chip 1/2-inch type Exmor Full-HD CMOS